Chicken is not only tasty and nutritious, it also provides the human body a wide range of nutrients with fewer calories. Chicken “white meat” is high in protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Chicken is a good source of creatine, a compound that the human body produces naturally from amino acids. Research shows that creatine can enhance physical strength, and stamina.
- Chicken is extremely dense in protein, and is an excellent dietary source with lower calories. Proteins aid in building & maintaining lean muscle mass, as well as in growth and repair of tissues.
- Chicken supplies good concentrations of all the essential B vitamins, which play a crucial role in energy metabolism and brain health.
- Chicken is a good source of glycine, an amino acid involved in the synthesis of collagen, which is good for healthy human skin.
- Chicken is a concentrated source of selenium, an essential mineral that works as an antioxidant in the human body.